Joyce Lopez, LSCW
Ms. Lopez is a clinical social worker with over 30 years of practice, supervision, and administrative experience; during which time she has become familiar with a variety of therapeutic models as well as an eclectic mix of intervention solutions. Over the course of her career, Ms. Lopez has advocated that her contemporaries utilize similar or equivalent strategies in their efforts to meet the needs of families and children.
In 1992, Ms. Lopez assumed responsibility for a program that was formulated to provide case management services that addressed the needs of high-risk children and families referred by the New Jersey State Division of Youth and Family Services with such program yielded promising results under her guidance and direction.
Ms. Lopez has taught courses at a number of accredited schools of social work. She has also contributed her skills and expertise to the Adult Literacy Program in East Orange, New Jersey; where her progressive pedagogy successfully developed the capacities of program participants in the areas of examining and grasping the meaning of written characters, words, and sentences.
Vicente Lopez, CFO
Mr. Lopez co-founder and partner of Joyce Lopez & Associates, LLC where he has served as its’ Chief Financial Officer since 2008. Prior to his current position Mr. Lopez served has served within the following capacities:
- Senior Partner and Investment Consultant;
- Asset Practice Manager;
- Financial Officer for the New Jersey & Exposition Authority;
- Carl Duisberg Society International Exchange;
- American Red Cross
- Regional Officer (Serving Maine-Puerto Rico)
- Blood Division of Philadelphia,
- New Jersey/Pennsylvania State Liasion,
- New Jersey Coast Board Member,
- Financial Officer-Manor at Wayside;
- Board of Trustee-Brookdale College;
- Financial Officer-Latino Small Business Association;
- Board Member-St Charles & Joseph Schools.
Mr. Vincente D. Lopez is also an inductee in the Equestrian Order of the Knights and Ladies of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem.